UDUSOK Matric Programme Admission Form ♦ The Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto (UDUSOK) Matric Programme Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is now available for aspirants to Apply. UDUSOK Matric Programme Admission Form deadline is fast approaching…see more details below.
This is inform the general public that the Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto (UDUSOK) has open application proccess for the Matric Programme Admission Form 2019/2020 Admission Session all those who are seeking admission are to read through this information.
How to Apply for UDUSOK Matric Admission Form.
The application fee is N5,050 (Five thousand and fifty naira only.)
- Visit http://matric.udusok.edu.ng on your browser.
- Click on “Buy Form” and a popup comes up.
- On the popup window, click on “Process Payment”, complete the form that shows up and click on “Generate Invoice”. You will be directed to Remita where you will print your invoice.
- On Remita platform, it is advisable you select INTERNETBANKING in the field “How do you want to pay“
- Select the bank
- Click Submit
- A page is loaded, Click on “Print Invoice”
- Your invoice is loaded and you can immediately print it
- Make copies of this invoice, take note of your RRR and Invoice Number. Proceed to any bank with your invoice and make payment.
- After payment at the bank, come back to http://matric.udusok.edu.ng, and click on “Verify Payment”
- A popup window comes up, key in your invoice number and click on the Verify button. (Click here to see how to identify your invoice number)
- Print your receipt. On the receipt, you will find your Application No and Password.
- Now click on Application Login, enter your Application No and Password, click on Login to fill in your form online.
- Fill your form in the following order or as indicated numerically on the green tabs on the form and ensure you save in each case:
- Bio Data.
- School attended
- O’level Examination
- O’level results
- Print the completed form.
- Remember to logout after printing so that your account is not compromised.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
NOTE: JAMB UTME number is not required for now until the sales of the JAMB UTME form for 2020 starts.
I Hope the Article you Read make a little bit Sense you may be Interested to know more About Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto.