UNIBEN New Postgraduate Admission List ♦ The University of Benin New Postgraduate Admission List for the 2022/2023 Admission Session has been compiled on this for the benefit of all Aspirants of University of Benin.
The Article below contains the full List of University of Benin New Postgraduate Admission List the 2022/2023 Admission Session, this list may not contain all name of candidates of University of Benin Postgraduates, but if your name is not among the University of Benin New Postgraduate Admission List you can check later when the University of Benin New Postgraduate Admission List is updated.
How to Check UNIBEN Postgraduate Admission List
- Visit UNIBEN postgraduate admission portal at http://po.myuniben.org/cportal/web?cp_cs_ParentTab_band=1&cp_cs_SubTab_band=0&Event=default&TabName=Admissions.Check%20Status.
- Plugin your Username (i.e. your phone number) and password where required.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button to access your portal.
- If you have been awarded admission all the square box below your details will be green in color.
- Below the green boxes, You will see the course you have been offered.
Payment of acceptance and clearance begins on Monday 6th January, 2022. Admitted candidates are expected to pay their acceptance fees within two weeks from the date of this admission
PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE/CLEARANCE FEE.
- Click Admission, on the drop down menu click on ‘’Clearance’’ to pay Acceptance Fee;
- Enter Application No. and Click on ‘Pay With Card’ to pay your Acceptance/Clearance Fee.
- Then Click here to open a window that will take you to REMITA site to make the payment
- Here, you are to enter your Card ( MasterCard or VISA cards) details.
- After a successful payment click here to proceed to Clearance
- The Online Clearance and Eligibility page will then be displayed. You are expected to update and upload all required information.
- Please note the Reference Number and RRR number generated.
PROCEDURE FOR CHECKING CLEARANCE STATUS
- Go to Admission on the drop down menu click ‘’Clearance’’ to Check Clearance Approval.
- Enter your Application Number in the space provided and input your Reference no in the Transaction Reference field; click on “Submit”. This prompts you to further confirm your Application Number then Click on the Proceed button;
- Online Clearance and Eligibility page will then be displayed. Pending Status means Your Clearance is yet to be approved while “Cleared” means your Clearance is Approved. You are expected to check your Clearance and Eligibility on the portal periodically till the system displays that you have been cleared before you can Login as Student and proceed to pay your fees on the portal.
Congratulations to all the candidates offered provisional admission into UNIBEN postgraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Only students who are ready to humble themselves in the course of study are only those who comes out with flying colors.
University of Benin processes are all approved by NUC which is the National Universities Commission of Nigeria is a government commission promoting quality higher education in Nigeria .
University of Benin came along with the institution which was Least Expected to grant and fight for the future of student who value Knowledge, one of the things that set University of Benin Aside from other Universities is that the Institution is Based on Absolute Integrity.