UNICAL Admission List ↔ The Authorities of University of Calabar has once again released all the list of candidates who will be offered Admission into the various Degree programmes for the 2022/2023 Admission session.
The main Purpose of these content is to help each Candidates/ individual to know more how to check their Admission status we urge every candidates to understand the reason of compiling these Articles, stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the University of Calabar Admission List.
UNICAL admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission for the 2022/2023 academic sessions has been uploaded online.
We have come across many questions lately about the University of Calabar Admission List 2022/2023 and we have resolve many conscience some are still asking questions like:
- Is UNICAL Admission List 2022/2023 Out?
- How to Check UNICAL Admission List 2022/2023?
- What to Do After Checking Your UNICAL Admission List?.
- Can I Gain Admission If My Name is not On the List?
- What are the Courses offered in UNICAL?
All these questions will be answered as we proceed.
How to Check UNICAL Admission List
Compiling the University of Calabar Admission List information has not been so easy and we have to bring out the best procedures by which candidates can check their Admission List…If you are making use of PC or a Smartphone to get Access your UNICAL Admission Stay online and follow the Guideline Below:
Candidates who choose the University of Calabar and sat for the 2022/2023 PUTME screening exercise are by this notice, advised to check their admission status online.
- Go to UNICAL admission status checking portal at http://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/check-admission.aspx
- Login with the JAMB Reg Number to access your UNICAL admission status.
- Candidates whose names appear on this list are please advised to login to JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offers within 72 hours from the date of this publication, failure which the admission may be REVERSED.
- Those YET-TO-BE admitted and whose scores fall within the approved cut-off mark with the required subject combination are advised to check the school portal regularly to know their admissions status.
- Candidates are advised to go on the Jamb portal to accept the admission if they have not done that already.
You can also access your UNICAL admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNICAL admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the UNICAL admission list for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Are you Interested to know more About the University of Calabar News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About the University of Calabar?