Welcome to UNIJOS Acceptance Fee Portal, on this page we will be discussing on the University of Jos (UNIJOS) Acceptance Fee and it’s Payment Procedure all you need pertaining to the University of Jos Acceptance Fee and Payment Procedure will be disclosed on this platform so we urge all Aspirants to read carefully in other to have a better understanding.
All Aspirants of University of Jos who wishes to Pay for the University of Jos Acceptance Fee should carefully consider this Forms and follow the pattern of Payment for the 2021/2022 University of Jos Admission Exercise.
SEE ALSO: University of Jos Admission List
University of Jos Payment Procedure
On many Occasion we have receive calls, message, mail and Comment from students from Nigeria Asking different Questions About University of Jos Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure and others Like :
Is University of Jos Acceptance Fee Out?, I don’t know how to Check University of Jos Acceptance Fee 2021?, When is University of Jos Acceptance Fee Application deadline?, When is University of Jos Acceptance Fee closing date?, How to pay University of Jos Acceptance Fee?, how much is University of Jos Acceptance Fee ? is University of Jos Acceptance Fee out?, University of Jos Acceptance Fee requirement?, When is University of Jos Acceptance Fee Payment Coming Out?, University of Jos courses and cut off mark.
All these questions are very important but to be sincere we will not be able to answer all but we will try taking some of them into consideration as we proceed.
SEE ALSO: University of Jos Resumption Date
University of Jos Acceptance Fee.
All successfully admitted candidates in the 2021/2022 University of Jos (UNIJOS) admissions exercise (100 Level and Direct Entry) should know that University of Jos, UNIJOS acceptance fee is 25,000 naira for 2021/2022 academic session.
- All successful candidates are to do as follows:
- They are to pay a non-refundable pre-registration fee of twenty–five thousand (N25,000.00) only, when they have met the minimum requirement for the programme that they have been admitted into as contained in JAMB Brochure.
- They should note that the payment of the non-refundable pre-registration fee commences on Thursday, February 28, 2021 and ends on Sunday, March 31, 2021.
- They should note that the payment of the non-refundable pre-registration fee after Sunday, March 31, 2021 will attract an additional late payment charge of ten-thousand naira (N10,000.00) only.
- All successful candidates will be notified via SMS and/or email on when they are to continue with the registration process.
- Candidates who successfully register and are cleared by their respective Faculties can proceed to pay the balance of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000.00) only as School Charges.
- Go to https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/Account/Login.
- Type your JAMB Registration No or email in the username box
- Type in the password (you used during POST UTME screening registration)
- Click Get Started to login to your personalized dashboard
- Click on Fee Management menu on the left side of the dash
- Select Pay School Charges
- Click on Select Payment and follow the prompt to complete payment
All Students are strongly advised to be wary of unsolicited approaches from fraudsters under the guise of rendering them assistance. They should also avoid patronizing road side Business Centres for any transaction pertaining the University of Jos as the University will not be held liable for any breach in such transaction.
For further inquiry, please contact us via email at [email protected] or chat us online at the login portal or call us on 0905-877-7773 or 0803-355-1034 or 0703-654-9259 or 0803-058-0255.
NOTE: University of Jos processes are all approved by NUC which is the National Universities Commission of Nigeria is a government commission promoting quality higher education in Nigeria .
This is all about the University of Jos Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure for the 2021/2022 Admission Exercise—should in case you have any question Pertaining to the University of Jos Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure Please indicate by Asking Below the Comment space.