UNIMED New accredited Courses and Requirement | All students are now allow to view the full list of Courses Offered University of Medical Sciences for undergraduate programme
Basically this is the full list of accredited Courses Offered in University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo, Note that all Courses Offered in University of Medical Sciences, Ondo are all approved by The National Universities Commission (NUC) of Nigeria which is a government commission promoting quality higher education in Nigeria.
UNIMED Accredited Courses and Requirements
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O/Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents.
- The candidate must make at least 200 pass mark in JAMB to qualify for internal screening by the University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo.
We have put together a complete list of all the courses offered presently in the Ondo State University of Medical Sciences.
Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- Medicine and Surgery
- Faculty of Dental Sciences
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- Nursing Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Science
Faculty of Science
- Physics (Electronics and Medical Physics Options)
- Biological Sciences (Animal & Environmental Biology; Microbiology; Plant Biology and Biotechnology Options)
Are you Interested to know more About University of Medical Sciences Ondo, News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo,