UNN Change of Degree Application Form ♣ The Management of the University of Nigeria Nsukka has offered a Great opportunity for students who intend to Change of Degree into the University of Nigeria Nsukka ♣ This is to say that the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Change of Degree Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session. is Out….Aspirants are to key into the basic qualifications and Method of Application Below.
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka hereby invites applications from interested students for the 2020/2021 Change of Degree Programme.
UNN Change of Degree Programme Application Instructions.
- Application for Change of Degree Programme should be received at the end of each session. The processing of the application should be completed not later than one month from the beginning of the new session.
- Students who wish to change their degree programme should adhere to the Application procedure as indicated below.
- The Admissions Office will confirm the students’ eligibility for the new Departments and process the applications of the students listed in the payment schedule. Candidates should, therefore, submit the following to the Admissions office; print out of the change of degree application form, copy of O/Level Results and Result Checker (WAEC/NECO Scratch Card(s)).
- At the end of the stipulated period, only those who have completed the process will be registered in their new Departments. There will be no carryover of the process to another session.
- For a student to change from one Department to another, he/she must make a minimum GPA of 1.00.
- No other form of payment should be made or collected for Change of Degree Programme, except that indicated in the Application procedure.
How to Apply for UNN Change of Degree Programme Form.
- Eligible candidates are requested to visit the University of Nigeria website unn.edu.ng or unnportal.unn.edu.ng log in your Registration Number to generate and download a payment invoice that contains a Remita number; the invoice will enable you to make your payment at any commercial bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay fifty thousand naira (N50,000.00) application processing fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- To complete the Change of Degree Form online, visit the University of Nigeria website or portal and log in your Registration and Invoice numbers.
- Candidates should complete and submit the Change of Degree Form on-line as no hard copy would be accepted by the Admissions Unit of the Registrar’s Department.
Note: Candidates who fail to register within the stipulated period or complete their form online will not be processed.
The University of Nigeria Nsukka came along with the institution which was Least Expected to grant and fight for the future of a student who value Knowledge, one of the things that set the University of Nigeria Nsukka Aside from other Universities is that the Institution is Based on Absolute Integrity.
Are you Interested to know more about the University of Nigeria Nsukka News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About the University of Nigeria Nsukka?