List of Shortlisted /Successful Candidate for Public Complaints Commission Recruitment 2019/2020 | How to Check PCC Shortlisted Candidates
PCC Shortlisted Candidate ♠ This is a Guide that will help all individuals /candidates who participated at the 2019/2020 Public Complaints Commission Recruitment..we bring to you the full List of Public Complaints Commission Shortlisted /Successful Candidate…. see more details Below.
Just like we say earlier on pertaining to Public Complaints Commission List of Shortlisted Candidate—Did you Apply for the Public Complaints Commission Form and hope to see your name on the List ? if Yes this Helpful tips will Help you to check your name on the website in which we will paste below of this page.
How to Check PCC Shortlisted Candidates 2019
Candidates are required to check their GMAIL Address used during the registration exercise for possible update about the next phase of the recruitment.
- Visit PCC portal/website (https://www.pcc.gov.ng/)
- Enter your Application Number in the space provided.
- Click on the Verify Status button to confirm if you are selected.
N/B: Please note that it has never being in the history of Public Complaints Commission to pay anything to get shortlisted. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test. Aptitude Test notifications will be sent via e-mail and SMS.
Are you Interested to know more About Public Complaints Commission Recruitment News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Public Complaints Commission Recruitment.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE