UMYU Post UTME Admission Form….The Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University, Katsina (UMYU) Post UTME Admission Form for the 2019/2020 academic session and how to Apply online…More details are written Below.⇓
Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University, Katsina (UMYU) has finally open doors for application to qualified students / candidates for the 2019/2020 academic session
1st or second choice candidates who seek for Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University, Katsina (UMYU), Admission 2019/2020 should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
VERY IMPORTANT: The Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University, Katsina (UMYU) Post UTME Admission Form for the 2019/2020 is not available at the moment…we will advice that you to stick around or better bookmark this very page once the UMYU Post UTME Admission Form 2019 is out this page will be updated immediately.
While waiting for the Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University, Katsina (UMYU) Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise for the 2019/2020 see how it was conducted previously.
The management of the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2018/2019 academic session second round post UTME screening exercise.
Candidates who have not changed their institution to UMYU and who are interested in the registration and screening can change their institution through JAMB and apply for the screening.
Candidates who registered for the first post UTME conducted on Saturday 18th August 2018 but missed the aptitude test are invited to write the aptitude test on Saturday 29th September 2018.
Those who did not register for the First screening and aptitude test conducted on Saturday 18thAugust 2018 can also apply.
Candidates Qualified for UMYU Second Round Post UTME Screening Exercise.
To be eligible for the screening and aptitude test, a candidate must have:
- Scored a minimum of 160 marks and above in the 2018 UTME examination
- Obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant credits at O’ level (including English and Mathematics)
- Sat for the relevant UTME subject combination in the 2018 JAMB examination.
- Chose Umaru Musa Yar’adua University as first choice institution.
How to Apply for UMYU Post UTME Screening.
Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of N2,000.00 only for the screening and aptitude test through the payment options provided on the University’s Application Portal.
The online registration will commence on Monday 27th August 2018.
Screening and aptitude test is scheduled to take place on Saturday 29th September 2018.
Eligible candidates should upload the following documents on the University’s website:
- JAMB Result Slip
- O’ Level Result
- Form of identification (Indigene letter, National ID card/International passport etc)
Candidates are to come along with the payment slip for the screening and aptitude test.
Similarly candidates with blindness and hearing impairment are exempted.
- SSU Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020 | Apply Here Online
- TASUED Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020 | Apply Here Online
- TSU Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020 | Apply Here Online
- Technical University (Tech-U) Ibadan Post UTME Admission Form 2019/2020 | Apply Here Online
Thank you so much for taking a Tour on this post (Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University, Katsina (UMYU)) we have take time to officially dish out Top Information and Now it’s turn to show us a little gratitude. Help us spread the information by making use of the sharing button Below, and don’t forget to subscribe to get great News and other Information, we wish you success in all your endeavors…Stick around for more Info.