The Umaru Musa Yar’adua University wishes to invite candidates who have met minimum entry requirements for admission and have duly registered for the 2020 Post UTME that the aptitude test will be conducted on Saturday 10th April, 2021. Candidates who have registered for the aptitude test are advised to reprint their registration slip through the registration portal to avail themselves with information on time and venue for the test.
This was made know by the Registrar Dr. Nasir Bello through the school website.
N/B: Note that registration for the test is still ongoing through the University Website: www.umyu.edu.ng until 12:00 midnight of 7th April, 2021.
Those whose 1st choice is not Umaru Musa Yar’adua University and wish to be considered for the aptitude test have to make Umaru Musa Yar’adua University their 1st choice through JAMB authorized outlets.
Candidates are required to come to the aptitude test venue with the following documents:
- JAMB Registration slip containing the candidates photograph and indicating their respective courses and Institution of choice.
- UMYU Post UTME registration slip
- Copy of O’ level results (JAMB registration number is to be boldly written on the copy of the result) to be submitted at the point of entry into the examination hall. Candidates using more than one O’ Level results are to submit copies of all the results.
The Direct entry (DE) candidates are excluded from this aptitude test but they are directed to upload their ‘A’ Level Result (Diploma, IJMB, NCE etc) on the university portal.
For those who have not earlier registered for the aptitudes test and are now interested, they must have the following:
- Scored a minimum of 170 marks and above in the 2020 UTME examination;
- Obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant credits at O’ level (including English and Mathematics);
- Sat for the relevant UTME subject combination in the 2020 JAMB examination;
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates, in addition to the minimum five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics) in relevant programmes applied, must have obtained the minimum ‘A’ Level points for the programme they applied for.
- Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of N2,000.00 (all charges inclusive) for the screening and aptitude test through the payment options provided on the University’s website. https://umyu.edu.ng/
COVID-19 HEALTH REGULATION:
Post-UTME Screening Exercise shall be conducted in a manner devoid of exposure to the dreaded COVID-19. ALL candidates eligible for the screening are to wear face masks and they would be subjected to temperature checks, while hand washing and application of hand sanitizer is mandatory before entry to the screening halls.
Candidates are to come along with the payment slip for the screening and aptitude test.
Please note that all visually impaired candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME aptitude test.
GOOD LUCK AND MAY THE FORCES BE FOR YOU……