Hello and Welcome to TopInfoGuide.com. This Website is officially created for Top Classic Information both locally and Internationally Top Info Guide provides valuable information that will help you achieve your Aim as a Student or an individual by linking you through your desired searches. Info seeker are also exposed to an incredible articles for personal development. Subscribe today to Get more Top Information. Report any issue to by clicking HERE
UNIMAID Post UTME Admission Form….The University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Post UTME Admission Form for the 2019/2020 academic session and how to Apply online…More details are written Below.⇓
University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) has finally open doors for application to qualified students / candidates for the 2019/2020 academic session
1st or second choice candidates who seek for University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Admission 2019/2020 should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
VERY IMPORTANT: The University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Post UTME Admission Form for the 2019/2020 is not available at the moment…we will advice that you to stick around or better bookmark this very page once the UNIMAID Post UTME Admission Form 2019 is out this page will be updated immediately.
While waiting for the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise for the 2019/2020 see how it was conducted previously.
UNIMAID Post UTME Eligibility.
Candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the University of Maiduguri for the 2018/2019 Academic Session and have scored 160 and above in the UTME, and a minimum of Credit in Diploma, 10 points in NCE/IJMB or Second Class Lower Division from a recognized institution for DIrect Entry.
How to Apply for UNIMAID Post UTME.
Candidates should visit the University of Maiduguri website: www.unimaidonline.net and register for the online screening exercise. Candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (2,000) only for the registration including bank charges. The portal will close for the registration at 12.00 midnight on 16th July, 2018.
- Click-UTME/DE Screening icon
- Click –Register New UTME/DE Screening account.
- Fill the form opened to create UTME/DE Screening account.
- First Name
- Choose Entry Mode (UTME or DE)
- E-mail Address (Username)
- Password (Must contain Upper Case and a number). Be sure of the password you use.
- Click Register
- Click (Click to proceed),You have two options to make your Payment
- Payment Options:
- Click pay to proceed icon (fill the Remita form and choose Remita Pay for payment type, make sure you copy the reference number)
- Print invoice (RRR invoice)
- Go to any of the following banks (ACCESS, DIAMOND, FCMB, GTBank, KETSTONE, SKYE, STERLING, STANBIC IBTC, WEMA and ZENITH) with your RRR invoice and make your payment
- ATM Payment Option
- Click pay to proceed icon
- Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
- Enter your Phone No. (that you receive alerts)
- Upon Confirmation, click proceed
- On unified payment-Enter card details and click OK
- Authentication SMS will be sent to your phone
- Enter the OTP number received and click submit
- After making the payment, go back and log to the site with your username (email address) and password
- Click-click to proceed
- Continue with your registration
- Click-submit when completed
- Click-submit again to confirm completion
- Upon successful completion, the message “Application submitted successfully it cannot be altered. Thanks” will be displayed.
- UNIJOS Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020
- UNILAG Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020
- UNIMED Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020
- UNN Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020
- UNIPORT Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020
- UDUSOK Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020
- UNIUYO Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020
- UNILORIN Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020
Thank you so much for taking a Tour on this post (University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) post utme admission form 2019/2020 academic session) we have take time to officially dish out Top Information and Now it’s turn to show us a little gratitude. Help us spread the information by making use of the sharing button Below, and don’t forget to subscribe to get great News and other Information, we wish you success in all your endeavors…Stick around for more Info.