Hello and Welcome to TopInfoGuide.com. This Website is officially created for Top Classic Information both locally and Internationally Top Info Guide provides valuable information that will help you achieve your Aim as a Student or an individual by linking you through your desired searches. Info seeker are also exposed to an incredible articles for personal development. Subscribe today to Get more Top Information. Report any issue to by clicking HERE
UNIMED Post UTME Admission Form….The University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo, UNIMED Post UTME Admission Form for the 2019/2020 academic session and how to Apply online…More details are written Below.⇓
University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo, UNIMED has finally open doors for application to qualified students / candidates for the 2019/2020 academic session. 1st or second choice candidates who seek for University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo, UNIMED Admission 2019/2020 should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
VERY IMPORTANT: The University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo, UNIMED Post UTME Admission Form for the 2019/2020 is not available at the moment…we will advice that you to stick around or better bookmark this very page once the UNIMED Post UTME Admission Form 2019 is out this page will be updated immediately.
While waiting for the University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo, UNIMED Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise for the 2019/2020 see how it was conducted previously.
Candidates Eligible for UNIMED Post UTME.
1. Candidates who made University of Medical Sciences, Ondo their first and second choices in the 2019 UTME and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening. In addition, candidates who did not choose the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo and are willing to change to the University are also eligible for the screening. Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics for the MBBS/BDS programme and not more than two sittings in relevant O/Level subjects including English and Mathematics for other programmes in the University.
2. Direct entry candidates who have already applied to JAMB and who possess minimum of 10 points in relevant ‘A’ level subjects or a B.Sc. (Hons) degree in the basic medical or biological sciences with a minimum of second class (lower division) are also eligible to apply for Medicine and Surgery and Dentistry Courses.
JAMB UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION.
All courses in Faculties require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in UTME. Candidates in Mathematics require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology in the UTME.
UNIMED Available Courses.
Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- Medicine and Surgery
Faculty of Dentistry
Faculty of Basic Clinical Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Sciences
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- Nursing Sciences
Faculty of Science
- Physics (Electronics and Medical Physics Options)
- Biological Sciences (Animal & Environmental Biology; Microbiology; Plant Biology and Biotechnology Options)
Subject Combination: All courses in Faculties 1 – 6 above require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in UTME. Candidates for Mathematics programme require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology in the UTME.
How to Apply for UNIMED Post UTME.
Eligible candidates should log on to University website www.unimed.edu.ng .
Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admission;
- Click on Post-UTME Payment to make payment via online payment system or commercial bank;
- Click on Payment Confirmation if payment was made through commercial bank;
- Click on Post-UTME Application after payment;
- Login with UTME registration number and payment Transaction ID as password to complete the screening form.
For more details on payment and application, check the University’s website (www.unimed.edu.ng).
ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD CANDIDATES MAKE PAYMENT TO ANY UNAUTHORISED ACCOUNT. PLEASE SEEK CLARIFICATION IN CASE OF DOUBT.
UNIMED Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Schedule.
Screening Exercise Dates:
Thursday 30th and Friday 31st August, 2018 beginning from 7.00am daily
|Faculty of Clinical Sciences, Faculty of Dental Sciences and Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences||Thursday 30thAugust, 2018|
|Faculty of Allied Health Sciences, Faculty of Science and Direct Entry Candidates||Friday 31st August, 2018|
Venue: MIS Centre, Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo City
ALSO NOTE THAT;
- All candidates are requested to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration Slips for Direct-Entry Candidates;
- Depositor’s copy of Bank Teller;
- Print – out of e-Tranzact payment receipt (collected from Bank)
- Printed copy of the completed UNIMED Admission Screening Exercise Online Registration Form
- For more information or clarifications, candidates are advised to visit the University website – www.unimed.edu.ng. send an e-mail to [email protected]. or call the following phone numbers: +234-706-957-3618, +234-905-826-3636.
- Any candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Admission Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
- UNIJOS Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020
- UNILAG Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020
- UNIMED Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020
- UNN Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020
- UNIPORT Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020
- UDUSOK Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020
- UNIUYO Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020
- UNILORIN Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020
Thank you so much for taking a Tour on this post (University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo, UNIMED post utme admission form 2019/2020 academic session) we have take time to officially dish out Top Information and Now it’s turn to show us a little gratitude. Help us spread the information by making use of the sharing button Below, and don’t forget to subscribe to get great News and other Information, we wish you success in all your endeavors…Stick around for more Info.