Hello and Welcome to TopInfoGuide.com. This Website is officially created for Top Classic Information both locally and Internationally Top Info Guide provides valuable information that will help you achieve your Aim as a Student or an individual by linking you through your desired searches. Info seeker are also exposed to an incredible articles for personal development. Subscribe today to Get more Top Information. Report any issue to by clicking HERE
UNIPORT Post UTME Admission Form….The University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post UTME Admission Form for the 2019/2020 academic session and how to Apply online…More details are written Below.⇓
University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) has finally open doors for application to qualified students / candidates for the 2019/2020 academic session 1st or second choice candidates who seek for University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) Admission 2019/2020 should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
VERY IMPORTANT: The University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post UTME Admission Form for the 2019/2020 is not available at the moment…we will advice that you to stick around or better bookmark this very page once the UNIPORT Post UTME Admission Form 2019 is out this page will be updated immediately.
While waiting for the University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise for the 2019/2020 see how it was conducted previously.
This is to inform all the First choice candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2018 JAMB UTME that they are invited to the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) 2018/2019 Post UTME Screening Exercise.
ONLINE REGISTRATION : Wednesday, 4th July, 2018 – Sunday, 22nd July, 2018.
How to Obtain UNIPORT Post UTME Form.
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Print out Payment Slip
- Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform(ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC,FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Wednesday, 11thJuly, 2018.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule.
8.00am – 12 noon 1.00pm – 5.00pm
Monday, 30thJuly, 2018 Humanities Law
Tuesday, 31stJuly, 2018 Medicine & Surgery Medicine & Surgery
Wednesday, 1st August, 2018 Science Pharmacy
Thursday, 2nd August, 2018 Nursing Management Sciences
Friday, 3rd August, 2018 Engineering Education
Saturday, 4th August, 2018 Social Sciences/Anatomy/Physiology/SSLT/
Materials Needed for UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must be at least sixteen (16) years of age by October, 2018 to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON 24th JULY, 2018.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
For Technical support services during registration, send an email to:[email protected]
- UNIJOS Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020
- UNILAG Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020
- UNIMAID Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020
- UNIMED Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020
- UNN Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020
- UDUSOK Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020
- UNIUYO Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020
- UNILORIN Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020
Thank you so much for taking a Tour on this post (University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) post utme admission form 2019/2020 academic session) we have take time to officially dish out Top Information and Now it’s turn to show us a little gratitude. Help us spread the information by making use of the sharing button Below, and don’t forget to subscribe to get great News and other Information, we wish you success in all your endeavors…Stick around for more Info.