Hello and Welcome to TopInfoGuide.com. This Website is officially created for Top Classic Information both locally and Internationally Top Info Guide provides valuable information that will help you achieve your Aim as a Student or an individual by linking you through your desired searches. Info seeker are also exposed to an incredible articles for personal development. Subscribe today to Get more Top Information. Report any issue to by clicking HERE
UNIUYO Post UTME Admission Form….The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Post UTME Admission Form for the 2019/2020 academic session and how to Apply online…More details are written Below.⇓
University of Uyo (UNIUYO) has finally open doors for application to qualified students / candidates for the 2019/2020 academic session. 1st or second choice candidates who seek for University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Admission 2019/2020 should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
VERY IMPORTANT: The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Post UTME Admission Form for the 2019/2020 is not available at the moment…we will advice that you to stick around or better bookmark this very page once the UNIUYO Post UTME Admission Form 2019 is out this page will be updated immediately.
While waiting for the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise for the 2019/2020 see how it was conducted previously.
This is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) DEGREE PROGRAMMES that the post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out.
Candidates The Are Eligible for UNIUYO Post UTME.
Candidates who made the University of Uyo their 1st Choice in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 180.
How to Obtain UNIUYO Post UTME Form.
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only via the University Portals.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at and branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Printout the 2018/2019 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
CLOSING DATE: Sunday, July 22nd, 2018.
- The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
- Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the University. Candidates’ names on their O/L results, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Timetable & Requirements.
|1.||DAY 1 – MONDAY, JULY 23,2018||8.00 a.m|
|FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
Agric. Economics & Extension , Animal Science.
Crop Science, Fisheries & Aquaculture. Food Science & Technology, Forestry & Wildlife.
Home Economics, Soil Science.
|AGRIC. LECTURE HALL, ANNEX CAMPUS|
|FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
Architecture, Building, Estate Management, Fine & Industrial Arts,
Geoinformatics & Surveying. Quantity Surveying. Urban & Regional Planning.
|BARTH EBONG, ANNEX CAMPUS|
|FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology
|FACULTY OF PHARMACY||ONYEMA UGOCHUKWU HALL, TOWN CAMPUS|
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
Agricultural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Food Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering
|1000 CAPACITY LECTURE THEATRE, MAIN CAMPUS|
|FACULTY OF SCIENCE
Botany & Ecological Studies, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Microbiology, Physics, Statistics, Animal & Environmental Biology.
|250 TETFUND BUILDING AND ELF LECTURE THEATER|
|2||DAY 2 – TUESDAY, JULY 24, 2018||8.00 a.m|
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION
Accounting Ed., Agricultural Ed., Biology Ed, Chemistry Ed., Computer Science Ed., Economics Ed.,, Efik/Ibibio Ed , English Ed., Fine Arts Ed., French Ed., Geography Ed., Guidance and Counseling Ed., Health Edu., History Ed., Home Economics Ed., Integrated Sciences Edu., Library Science Ed., Mathematics Ed., Physical Ed., Physics Ed., Political Science Ed., Pre-primary & Primary Ed., Religion Ed., Social Studies Ed., Special Ed , Technical Education (Auto/Metal Technology, Elect/Elect. Technology Ed, Wood/Building Technology).
|NEDU UP & DOWN, TOWN CAMPUS|
|FACULTY OF ARTS
Communication Arts , English , Efik/Ibibio, French, History & Inti. Studies, Linguistics, Music , Philosophy, Religious & Cultural Studies, Theatre Arts
|CBN & 49/50, TOWN CAMPUS|
|FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Management, Insurance, Marketing
|BARTH EBONG HALL, ANNEX CAMPUS|
|FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
Economics, Geography & Regional Planning , Political Science and Public Administration, Sociology & Anthropology, Psychology
|ONYEMA UGOCHUKWU HALL, TOWN CAMPUS|
|FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCES
Medicine& Surgery (MBBS)
|1000 CAPACITY LECTURE THEATRE, MAIN CAMPUS|
|FACULTY OF LAW||250 ELF LECTURE THEATRE, MAIN CAMPUS|
|3.||Day 3, Wednesday, july 25,2018
|ONYEMA UGOCHUKWU HALL, TOWN CAMPUS||8.00 a.m|
Candidates are required to come for the screening exercise with the following items:
- The original and photocopies of candidate’s academic qualifications SSCE,0/L,NECO, NABTEB etc.
- One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2018 ONLINE registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
- One (1) copy of 2018 JAMB (UTME) Result printout
- One (1) recent passport-size photograph on red background with name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the photograph.
- These should be packed in quarto-size envelope and labeled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
VENUE FOR THE SCREENING: As indicated on candidates’ Registration slip.
Admissions Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875
- UNIJOS Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020
- UNILAG Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020
- UNIMAID Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020
- UNIMED Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020
- UNN Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020
- UNIPORT Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020
- UDUSOK Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020
- UNILORIN Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020
Thank you so much for taking a Tour on this post (University of Uyo (UNIUYO) post utme admission form 2019/2020 academic session) we have take time to officially dish out Top Information and Now it’s turn to show us a little gratitude. Help us spread the information by making use of the sharing button Below, and don’t forget to subscribe to get great News and other Information, we wish you success in all your endeavors…Stick around for more Info.