Hello and Welcome to TopInfoGuide.com. This Website is officially created for Top Classic Information both locally and Internationally Top Info Guide provides valuable information that will help you achieve your Aim as a Student or an individual by linking you through your desired searches. Info seeker are also exposed to an incredible articles for personal development. Subscribe today to Get more Top Information. Report any issue to by clicking HERE
UNN Post UTME Admission Form….The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Post UTME Admission Form for the 2019/2020 academic session and how to Apply online…More details are written Below.⇓
University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) has finally open doors for application to qualified students / candidates for the 2019/2020 academic session
1st or second choice candidates who seek for University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) , Admission 2019/2020 should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
VERY IMPORTANT: The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Post UTME Admission Form for the 2019/2020 is not available at the moment…we will advice that you to stick around or better bookmark this very page once the UNN Post UTME Admission Form 2019 is out this page will be updated immediately.
While waiting for the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise for the 2019/2020 see how it was conducted previously.
Candidates Eligible for UNN Post UTME Screening.
- Candidates who chose UNN in the 2018 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 200 or above for screening
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
How to Register and Apply for UNN Post UTME.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2018/2019 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgement Slip.
UNN Post-JAMB Screening Details and Requirements.
University of Nigeria Post-UTME screening test will commence on Monday, July 23rd, 2018 and end on Wednesday 1st, August 2018.
Mop-up for Post-UTME is scheduled to take place on 1st August 2018.
A fully detailed timetable for the Post-UTME screening tests will be published HERE later.
Visually Impaired Candidates: Visually Impaired Candidates should register online, but they are not invited to the screening exercise.
Please note the following:
- No GSM handsets, calculators or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls
- The venues for the screening are Nnamdi Azikiwe Library (Digital Library) and Centre for Distance and e-Learning, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- Candidates are also strongly advised to visit the University of Nigeria Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- UNIJOS Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020
- UNILAG Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020
- UNIMAID Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020
- UNIMED Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020
- UNIPORT Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020
- UDUSOK Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020
- UNIUYO Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020
- UNILORIN Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020
Thank you so much for taking a Tour on this post (University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) , post utme admission form 2019/2020 academic session) we have take time to officially dish out Top Information and Now it’s turn to show us a little gratitude. Help us spread the information by making use of the sharing button Below, and don’t forget to subscribe to get great News and other Information, we wish you success in all your endeavors…Stick around for more Info.