Ghana WASSCE Registration Form 2020 ↔ The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) Online Registration WASSCE For Private Candidates for 2020/2021 Examination Session will be discussed on this portal—-All Private Candidates Aspiring to Register for WASSCE are to see the pattern of Registering for the WASSCE Examination below.
Welcome to the WAEC Online Registration for WASSCE FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES website. Below is a list of steps that you will go through to complete this registration. Go through these steps carefully, making sure you have the necessary information required before you proceed.
WAEC WASSCE Aspirant frequent question.
On many occasions we have receive important questions from Aspirants of West African Examinations Council (WAEC) Applicants, Asking so many inspired question Like:
- Is Ghana WAEC (WASSCE) Registration forms out for 2020?
- When can I apply for Ghana WAEC (WASSCE) Registration form 2020?
- Is it better to apply for early Ghana WAEC (WASSCE) Registration ?
WAEC Registration General Information.
Refer to the manual for the following:
- Notes for the Guidance of Candidates
- Directions to Candidates
- Rules and Regulations of the Examination
- List of prescribed texts for English Language (Core) 2 for the examination
- List of set texts for Literature- in- English
|Start the registration by creating a profile for yourself using a valid email address and password. This email address and password will be used for subsequent logins. On successful login or profile creation, you will be directed to the Registration Page|
|Candidates are Required to enter their surnames FIRST Before OTHER NAMES.You are also required to enter your personal information which includes: Name, Date of Birth, Region, Email Address, Postal Address, and Disability. Note that your name must not be more than 40 characters. This includes spaces between the first name, last name and initials. Your postal address must not be more than 60 characters, including spaces.
In addition to Personal Information, you will be required to supply Centre and Subject Information
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD YOUR SCANNED RECENT PASSPORT SIZED PHOTOGRAPH AND SIGNATURE. PLEASE MAKE SURE THE SIGNATURE YOU GIVE IS THE ONE YOU USUALLY USE.
The dimensions of the scanned photograph should be between 160pixels (Width) by 200pixels (Height). The dimensions of the scanned signature should be between 250pixels (Width) by 150pixels (Height).
On completion of the Registration Form, Click on the Preview Button to review your form.
Finally on click of Submit button the system will complete the Registration process and generate an Invoice showing amount due. You are required to print this invoice and take it to the bank for payment.
|PENALTY||BIODATA MODIFICATION AND ADDITION OF SUBJECTS|
|After payment must have been made at the bank, Candidates wishing to change their Biodata and or add more subjects are required to use the Penalty module to do so.
To use this module, follow these steps:
Please note that these modifications will not be effected in the system unless payment is made at the bank.
|CONFIRMATION PAGE||PRINTING OF CONFIRMATION PAGE|
|Candidates are required to visit this site for printing of Confirmation Page after making payment at the bank.|
NOTE : As Regarding to the West African Examinations Council WAEC (WASSCE) Registration For Private Candidates for the 2020/2021 Examination Session–we wishes to inform all candidates that the registration portal has been closed and will be open once the registration starts.
Would you like to know when the Registration will commence? then bookmark this page for further information.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE