Code of Conduct Bureau (CCB) Recruitment….see full details of Code of Conduct Bureau (CCB) Below.
CCB Recruitment Entry Form | The main Purpose of these content is to help each individual to know more about Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form and her Application Procedures we urge every reader to understand the reason of compiling these Articles stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment 2019/2020 and Stay focused.
We have come across many questions lately about the Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment 2019/2020 and we have resolve many conscience some are still asking questions like:
- When is the Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment for 2019 starting ?
- How can i get the Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment Application Form for 2019?
- How much is the Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment Application Form?
- How will i know if my name comes out?
These questions are Important and it will be carefully Answered Below.
We bring to you the Latest update about Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment Entry Form 2019
CCB Recruitment Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply for CCB Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the Code of Conduct Bureau official website/portal on (http://www.ccb.gov.ng). Please note that the application form has not started, visit this page regularly, for we shall update immediately the form is out. Also, note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
- Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI) Recruitment
- Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria (CPN) Recruitment
- National Lottery Regulatory Commission (NLRC) Recruitment
- Consumer Protection Council (CPC) Recruitment
- National Orientation Agency (NOA) Recruitment
- National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA) Recruitment
- National Biotechnology Development Agency (NABDA) Recruitment
- Centre for Black and African Arts and Civilization (CBAAC) Recruitment
- Code of Conduct Bureau (CCB) Recruitment
- National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) Recruitment