FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME Form ♦ The Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 Academic Session and how to Apply online…More details are written below.
Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu has finally open doors for application to qualified students/candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session, 1st or second choice candidates who seek for Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu Admission should see requirements, Application Processhttps://topinfoguide.com and be ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
Authorities of the Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu (FCE Eha-Amufu), Enugu State, invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the college various NCE programs for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FCE Eha-Amufu NCE Courses
1. Christian Religious Studies/Social Studies
2. Economics/Computer Science
6. Economics/Political Science
7. Economics/Social Studies
8. History/Christian Religious Studies
15. History/Social Studies
17. Music (Double Major)
22. Music/Christian Religious Studies
23. Music/Social Studies
24. Political Science/Christian Religious Studies
25. Political Science/English
26. Political Science/French
27. Political Science/Hausa
28. Political Science/History
29. Political Science/lgbo
30. Political Science/Social Studies
31. Political Science/Yoruba
32. Social Studies (Double Major)
33. Social Studies/Igbo
34. English/Christian Religious Studies
36. English/Social Studies
38. French/Christian Religious Studies
42. French/Social Studies
43. Hausa/Social Studies
44. Igbo/Christian Religious Studies
48. Yoruba/Social Studies
49. Biology/Computer Science
50. Chemistry/Computer Science
51. Integrated Science/Biology
52. Integrated Science/Chemistry
53. Integrated Science/Computer Science
54. Integrated Science/Mathematics
55. Integrated Science/Physics
56. Mathematics/Computer Science
58. Mathematics/Social Studies
59. Physical and Health Education
60. Physics/Computer Science
61. Agricultural Science Education (Double Major)
62. Business Education (Double Major)
63. Fine and Applied Arts (Double Major)
64. Home Economics (Double Major)
65. Primary Education Studies (Double Major)
How is post Utme result calculated?
FCE Eha-Amufu NCE Admission General Entry Requirements.
- A Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC), NECO, or GCE O’ Level with FOUR credits at a maximum of two sittings including English Language and Mathematics. Two of the Credits must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to offer.
- A Grade II Teacher’s Certificate (TC II) with credit or merit in FOUR subjects including English and Mathematics. Two of which must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to offer as his/her specialization.
- For candidates wishing to offer courses in Vocational and Technical Education; RSA or City and Guilds Intermediate Certificate, and the Federal craft training certificate (FCTC) with credit/merit in at least FOUR subjects, are acceptable qualifications.
- Associateship Certificate in Education awarded by an approved institution in Nigeria or abroad is also an acceptable qualification.
- All candidates wishing to be considered for admission must enroll for and pass the selection examination organized by an accredited body such as JAMB and the College.
Candidates Eligible for FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME.
i. Candidates who chose FCE, Eha-Amufu and scored 100 and above are eligible.
ii. Those who did not choose FCE, Eha-Amufu are also eligible to purchase the Form at any Commercial bank on the Remita platform and use the confirmation pin to go to the College portal and fill the Form.
How to Apply for FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME Form.
The cost is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only.
- Open the College Portal (www.fceehaamufu.com).
- Enter relevant information on the page displayed and Click Create Profile Button. Take note of your Username and Password.
- Upon successful creation of profile, click Continue Button.
- Confirm the Payment Info Displayed and Click Generate Invoice Button.
- Remita Payment Invoice is generated with Instruction of the next line of action for the Applicant.
- Proceed to any Bank and make Payment.
- Come back to the Portal after Payment Click on Existing Applicant Login Link.
- Supply your Username and Password (Created in step 2 above) and Click Login Button.
- Upload your Passport and fill the application Form including upload of your JAMB Result, O Level Result and Birth Certificate.
- Print your acknowledgement and E-Registration Slips.
- Prospective candidates who wish to study in FCE, Eha-Amufu are eligible to apply for Post-UTME registration even if they did not choose FCE, Eha-Amufu as their choice of institution. Nevertheless, such candidates must effect Change of Institution/Course to FCE, Eha-Amufu on the JAMB Portal immediately.
- Successful candidates who may be offered provisional admission to Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu are advised to accept the offer immediately to avoid loss of the admission.
- All candidates are advised to use the same phone number(s) and email address used during JAMB registration for easy communication.
Post UTME Screening Schedule:
The date for the Post-UTME Screening is – Wednesday, December 09, 2020
Venue: 750 Capacity Hall (CBT Center) Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu
Time: 10am prompt
More information, call: 08033856448, 08034346412 or 08030916394
Thank you so much for taking a Tour on this post (Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu, Enugu State. FCE Eha-Amufu, post utme admission form 2019/2020 academic session) we have taken time to officially dish out Top Information and Now it turns to show us a little gratitude. Help us spread the information by making use of the sharing button below, and don’t forget to subscribe to get great News and other Information, we wish you success in all your endeavors…Stick around for more Info.