FCE OBUDU Post UTME…..Federal college of education, Obudu post Utme screen form for 2021/2022 academic session is out, and below is specific information on how to apply.
FCE OBUDU Post UTME.Federal college of education, Obudu post Utme screen exercise commences, the management of the institution invites all suitably and qualified candidate who chosen the institution as their first or second choice institution and had a cut-off point/mark of 160 and above. we will help prepare you and get you ready for the exercise.
The Federal college of education, Obudu,(FCE OBUDU) in affiliation with the University of Calabar open its doors for the application for qualified and suitably candidate or applicant who chose the institution as their first choice and score 160 and above and also individuals that did not choose the institution as their first choice nor second can also write to jamb for a change of the institution and after which obtain the FCE Obudu post UTME/Direct Entry Aptitude test form. Applicants please should ensure that they follow the procedures for a successful application.
What is the use of post Utme?
FCE, OBUDU Post-UTME Screening Requirements
- For the three years programme through Direct entry, prospective applicants must possess the Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with the least MERIT passes in the two core subject areas and Education, including the requirements of (a) above.
- Applicants MUST have written the 2020 UTME conducted by JAMB and scored not less than 160 marks (UTME applicants only)
- The UTME subjects written MUST be relevant to the course an applicant is intending to study (UTME applicants only).
- The NCE subjects should be relevant to the course an applicant is intending to study (DE applicants only)
- For the four years programme through UTME, prospective applicants MUST possess a minimum of 5 O/L credits obtained at one sitting or two sittings which MUST include: English Language and Mathematics.
NOTE: DIRECT ENTRY (POST NCE ONLY) who chose the Degree Programme should follow steps i – v above.
How to Apply for FCE Obudu Post UTME.
- Go to https://apply.fceobudu.edu.ng/
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone number and Email address( please your current phone number and a valid email address)
- Click on the MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment (N2000 only)
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Carefully complete and submit the online application form;
- Upload digital copies of scanned O’level result(s) and passport photograph with white background not more than 100kb which must be in JPEG or JPG with no eyeglasses or veil and,
- Printout the FCE OBUDU 2021 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
Note: candidate or applicant are encourage to apply before deadline..
Thank you so much for taking a Tour on this post (Federal College of Education, Obudu, (FCEOBUDU) post utme admission form 2021/2022 academic session) we have taken time to officially dish out Top Information and Now it turns to show us a little gratitude. Help us spread the information by making use of the sharing button below, and don’t forget to subscribe to get great News and other Information, we wish you success in all your endeavors…Stick around for more Info.