FHA Recruitment Entry Form | The main Purpose of these content is to help each individual to know more about Federal Housing Authority (FHA) Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form and her Application Procedures we urge every reader to understand the reason of compiling these Articles stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the Federal Housing Authority (FHA) Recruitment 2019/2020 and Stay focused.
We have come across many questions lately about the Federal Housing Authority Recruitment 2019/2020 and we have resolve many conscience some are still asking questions like:
- When is the Federal Housing Authority Recruitment for 2019 starting ?
- How can i get the Federal Housing Authority Recruitment Application Form for 2019?
- How much is the Federal Housing Authority Recruitment Application Form?
- How will i know if my name comes out?
These questions are Important and it will be carefully Answered Below.
We bring to you the Latest update about Federal Housing Authority Recruitment Entry Form 2019
Candidates who wish to apply for the Federal Housing Authority Recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
- Must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English
- Additionally, candidates must possess a minimum of B.Sc/H.N.D/ or ND degree from a reputable institution
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 22-35 years old.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Must have Excellent Communication skills.
Interested candidates should visit the Federal Housing Authority official website/portal on (http://www.fha.gov.ng). Please note that the application form has not started, visit this page regularly, for we shall update immediately the form is out.Would you Live to Know When the Form is Out? then Drop your Email Address with us by making use of the Comment Box.
- National Council of Arts and Culture (NCAC) Recruitment
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Recruitment
- Federal Housing Authority (FHA) Recruitment
- National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) Recruitment 2019/2020
- Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission Recruitment
- Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Recruitment
- National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment
- National Institute for Hospitality Tourism Recruitment
- National Boundary Commission Recruitment