FUTA Post UTME Screening Form ↔ The Federal University of Technology, Akure Post UTME Screening Form for the 2020/2021 and how to how to Apply online…More details are written Below.
The Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA)State has finally open doors for application to qualified students/candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session., 1st or second choice candidates who seek for Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) 2020/2021 should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
How can I get a high post Utme score?
- Know Your Aspiring School Post UTME/Screening Method of Post UTME and Setting Questions: …
- Revise your School Post UTME Past Questions: …
- Read your Textbooks, Notebooks, and Listen to News: …
- Don’t Procrastinate, Start Reading Now!
- 5. Don’t forget to Purchase the post utme past questions paper
- GET LATEST INFORMATION, BE UPDATED WITH NEWS FROM YOUR SCHOOL AND JAMB.
Candidates Eligible for FUTA Post UTME.
Candidates who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2020 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and the Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) their First Choice Institution are eligible for the screening. In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in O’ level examinations conducted by WAEC, NECO and NABTEB or their equivalent. Candidates who are awaiting results but whose results would be available before the conclusion of the admission exercise are also eligible to apply.
How to Apply for FUTA Post UTME Form.
SCREENING FEE: FUTA post UTME form is N2, 000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only payable at any bank on REMITA platform only.
Candidates are required to:
- Visit the University website (www.futa.edu.ng) for information
- Login with their UTME Number
- Generate RRR, make PAYMENT on REMITA platform and CONFIRM the payment
- Complete and submit the University Post-UTME Application form online; and
- Print out a copy.
- The Registration Form is mandatory for all eligible candidates to complete for the screening exercise. Please note that the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
- After payment, each candidate should visit the University’s website (www.futa.edu.ng) and complete an online Registration Form. The completed Form should be printed for the candidate’s use.
FUTA Post UTME Screening Schedule & Requirements.
Schedule and procedure for the Screening would be announced later. Consequently, ALL eligible candidates are advised to check the University website regularly for updates as appropriate.
ALSO NOTE THAT:
- All candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- Depositor’s copy of Bank Teller indicating payments as appropriate;
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
- Printed copy of the completed FUTA Post-UTME Online Registration Form;
- Print-out of REMITA payment receipt (collected from the Bank) and
- One passport photograph.
- Candidates who would like to have a feel of CBT Practice Module should visit FUTA WEBSITE. Even though this is OPTIONAL, it is highly recommended to enable candidates get acquainted with the processes of the exercise.
- The venue of the screening exercise is the FUTA Digital Resource Centre, “Obanla Campus”, The Federal University of Technology, Akure.
- Candidates are NOT allowed to bring cell phones, IPad, Walkman, wrist watches, sun glasses or any other electronic gadget and extraneous materials into the screening hall.
For more information or clarification, candidates can visit the University website (www.futa.edu.ng) or call any of the following numbers: +2348126049786, +2348130936322 and +2348085976967.
Please note that any UTME candidate who is not screened will NOT be considered for admission in the University. Also, candidates must ensure that their O’ level results are uploaded to JAMB website as failure to do this will render the affected candidates ineligible for admission.