FUTMINNA Post UTME Screening Form ↔ The Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) Post UTME Screening Form and how to how to Apply online…More details are written below.
Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) has finally open doors for application to qualified students / candidates for the 2019/2020 academic session., 1st or second choice candidates who seek for Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA), 2019/2020 should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination..
Authorities of the Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the institution post UTME/Direct Entry screening exercise for the 2020academic session.
How can I get a high post Utme score?
- Know Your Aspiring School Post UTME/Screening Method of Post UTME and Setting Questions: …
- Revise your School Post UTME Past Questions: …
- Read your Textbooks, Notebooks, and Listen to News: …
- Don’t Procrastinate, Start Reading Now!
- 5. Don’t forget to Purchase the post utme past questions paper
- GET LATEST INFORMATION, BE UPDATED WITH NEWS FROM YOUR SCHOOL AND JAMB.
Candidates Eligible for FUTMINNA Post UTME & DE Screening.
(i) Only UTME and DE candidates who selected Federal University of Technology, Minna as First choice are eligible for the screening exercise.
(ii) UTME candidates must have a minimum UTME score of 170, except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks have been indicated on the University website ==>- Click here for the FUTMINNA 2020/2021 ADMISSION QUOTA/CUT-OFF.
(iii) Candidates MUST meet the minimum UTME scores for their chosen courses, have the right UTME subject combinations as prescribed in the JAMB Brochure.
(iv) However, candidates who do not meet any of the above requirements will be allowed to change to any other course whose requirements are met by the candidates. The change of course will attract a processing fee of N1,000 only.
(v) All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits including Mathematics and English Language in subjects relevant to their proposed courses at not more than two sittings. In addition, Direct Entry candidates must possess a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma and/or Higher National Diploma level(s) or Merit at NCE level.
(vi) Only ‘O’ Level result print-out(s) downloaded directly from the website(s) of the National Examining Bodies (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) or photocopies of the original certificate(s) should be uploaded for verification.
CANDIDATES ARE TO ENSURE THAT ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS UPLOADED ON THE UNIVERSITY WEBSITE ARE THE SAME WITH THE RESULTS UPLOADED ON JAMB WEBSITE.
How to Apply for FUTMINNA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form.
Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two thousand Naira (N2,000) only through REMITA platform.
- Click on “2020/2021 UPASE”
- On the page that appears, click on ‘UPASE- DE/UTME Login’
- Enter your JAMB registration number.
- Enter one of your names.
- Click on ‘Login’.
- Upload your ‘O’ level result(s).
- DE candidates should also upload their Higher level result(s).
- Choose any other course from the list of Departments if your UTME/’O’ level subject combinations do not meet the minimum requirements for the course registered with JAMB.
- Click on ‘Proceed to payment gateway’.
- Confirm your entries.
- Click on the ‘payment link’ button to proceed to the payment gateway.
- Payment is done through Debit Card (MasterCard – Most preferred) or Verve (only the ones enabled for online payment) or Bank branch (by generating RRR from application portal).
- Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CVV 2 i.e the 3 digits behind your card, and pin number)
If payment is successful, the screen will display all the data you previously entered.
- Click on the ‘Print’ button to print the document
NOTE: Keep checking the University website for further information.
All enquiries should be directed to the following: [email protected] or call 08168189680 and 08029724802.