KNUST MPhil Field Epidemiology Admission Form ↔ The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) Admission of Candidates to MPhil Field Epidemiology & Applied Biostatistics for the 2020/2021 Academic Session Is Out—All Aspirants are to see the Pattern of Applying for the KNUST MPhil Field Epidemiology Admission Form Below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission to MPhil Field Epidemiology & Applied Biostatistics for 2019/2020 Academic Year and higher degree programmes.
Duration of Programme
Unless otherwise stated,
- Masters Programmes (Full-Time) are of Two (2) Calendar Years and (Part-Time) Three (3) Calendar Years duration.
Mode of Application
Sale of E-Vouchers/Forms for admission shall commence on 3rd June, 2019.
- Candidates must purchase an eVoucher for both Regular and Distance Learning programmes by paying an application fee of Two Hundred and Forty Ghana Cedis (GH¢240.00) at the following banks: GCB, Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG) or Ecobank.
- Upon payment of the application fee, candidates will receive an eVoucher containing an application number and PIN that will grant access to the online admissions portal.
- Candidates should then proceed to online admissions website: https://apps.knust.edu.gh/admissions/ and begin the application process.
- Once the process has been completed, candidates MUST PRINT OUT 2 COPIES of the completed application form from the portal and submit them (by post) to the School of Graduate Studies together with all relevant documents (Photocopies of Certificates, Recommendation Letters, and Transcript for those attending KNUST for the first time) to the following address:
School of Graduate Studies
Deadline for the submission of application forms is Wednesday, July 31, 2019.
Application forms submitted after the deadline will not be processed.
Only candidates who successfully gain admission will be notified subsequently.
NB: All International Applicants must apply online. International applicants who are admitted will be required to pay an application fee of USD 200.00 before registration.
School of Public Health
Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- MPhil Field Epidemiology and Applied Biostatistics
- To qualify to pursue the MPhil Field Epidemiology and Applied Biostatistics programme, the applicant should have a good first degree (at least 2nd Class (Upper Division)) from a recognised tertiary institution, preferably in any of the natural sciences such as: Biology, Allied Health Sciences, Medical Sciences, Biostatistics, Statistics, Actuarial Science, Mathematics or any public health-related field.
- Candidates with MPH or Masters in any of the public health discipline can apply.
- A demonstration of quantitative analytical skills will be of added advantage.
In addition, applicants should have at least two (2) years post-graduation work/job experience.
This is all about the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) MPhil Field Epidemiology Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session—while reading this page if you have any question pertaining to the KNUST MPhil Field Epidemiology Admission Form , don’t forget to Ask below, we will attend to them once we receive them.
Leave a Reply