Nasarawa State Poly Post UTME Form ↔ The Nasarawa State Polytechnic (NASPOLY) Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 Academic Session and how to apply online…More details are written below.
Nasarawa State Polytechnic (NASPOLY) has finally open doors for application to qualified students/candidates for the 2019/2020 academic session,1st or second choice candidates who seek for Nasarawa State Polytechnic (NASPOLY) Admission 2019/2020 should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
The portal will remain accessible from Monday, 28th September, 2020 to Sunday, 11th October, 2020.
NASPOLY ND Courses.
|ND Autotronics Engineering Technology|
|ND Civil Engineering Technology|
|ND Electrical/Electronic Engineering|
|ND Hospitality Management|
|ND Library and Information Science|
|ND Mass Communication|
|ND Mechatronics Engineering Technology|
|ND Public Administration|
|ND Science Laboratory Technology|
|ND Architectural Technology|
|ND Business Administration|
|ND Computer Science|
|ND Estate Management|
|ND Leisure and Tourism Management|
|ND Local Government Studies|
|ND Mechanical Engineering Technology|
|ND Office Technology and Management|
|ND Quantity Survey|
|ND Social Development|
|ND Urban and Regional Planning|
Nasarawa State Polytechnic Post UTME Eligibility.
Candidates who made the Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia their institution of First, Second or Third choice and scored 120 and above in the 2020 UTME.
Candidates are to note that only 2020 (JAMB) UTME Registration Numbers are acceptable for Post-UTME Screening which will be conducted Online.
How to Apply for Nasarawa State Poly Post UTME Form.
Candidates are required to pay a Non- Refundable Fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) online.
- Go to https://nasarawastatepoly.edu.ng
- Select admissions menu
- Click on post UTME dropdown menu
- Fill the form, don’t click verify button, scroll down and fill your JAMB subjects and scores and click register button
- Scroll down and click on proceed link (red colour)
- Scroll down again and click click to pay link
- Click online payment and click pay
- Copy your payment reference and click proceed to make payment link and pay with your master card, Visa or Verve and print receipt after successful payment or
- Click Bank branch option and click this invoice link to print the invoice and use it to pay in any bank branch.
- After payment, comeback to https://nasarawa statepoly.edu.ng and click admissions menu then click post UTME submenu.
- Enter your UTME registration number only (on top of the screen) and click verify button.
- Scroll down and click proceed link
- Enter your O’level subjects and grades
- Print acknowledgement slip and logout. Your application is now complete.
For further enquiries, please contact:
- 0703 377 1233 (ICT)
- 0803 628 3141 (Academic Planning)
- 0802 636 0946 (Academic Office)
- 0806 591 8415 (Admissions)
Thank you so much for taking a Tour on this post (Nasarawa State Polytechnic (NASPOLY), post utme admission form 2019/2020 academic session) we have taken time to officially dish out Top Information and Now it turns to show us a little gratitude. Help us spread the information by making use of the sharing button below, and don’t forget to subscribe to get great News and other Information, we wish you success in all your endeavors…Stick around for more Info.