Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment 2021/2022 Entry Form |The Main purpose of this page is to bring to pass the Nigeria Custom Service (NCS) Recruitment and to help each individuals to achieve their Aim….See more Details Below.⇓
Presenting to the general public that the Nigeria Custom Service (NCS) Recruitment 2021/2022 Entry Form is out, Nigeria Custom Service (NCS) Recruitment is officially Recruiting desirous, suitable, passionate and qualified candidate. More Details about Nigeria Custom Service (NCS) Recruitment 2021/2022 Entry Form Will be Displayed Below.
Nigeria Custom Service Mission
- Nigeria Customs Service is a reference and model administration with excellence in providing effective and efficient service to accomplish all dimensions of its mission.
- That the Service is a modern, compact and dynamic Service that influences policy and contributes to Nigeria development.
- That the Service is recognized as being in the vanguard of Customs best practices and international standards.
Important Points to Note on NCS Recruitment
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for NCS Recruitment 2021. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting NCS Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the NCS .
Have all the necessary credentials
Scan and Upload your Credentials
NCS Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in NCS .
NCS Recruitment Entry Qualifications.
(1) Suitably qualified candidates must SSCE/NECO certificates with credits in not less than four (4) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
(2) Applicants must also have General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level and Credit in four (4) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
(3) Applicants must be physically and mentally fit. And must not have a criminal record.
(4) Applicants with any form disabilities should not apply.
NCS Recruitment Requirements
All Applicants for this cadre must possess First School Leaving Certificate, Junior Secondary School Certificate, SSCE or its equivalent as well as the appropriate Trade Test certificates.
The following departments are available for application for this cadre:
- Junior Community Health Assistance
- Medical Laboratory Assistance
- Health Assistance
- Camera Handling/Photography
- Clerical Assistance
Interested applicants are SSCE/NECO/GCE/NCE/ND /HND/BSC/ Applicants applying as man (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE) and women (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE) must be between 18 and 35 years of age.
How to Apply for the NCS Recruitment.
Interested candidates are to always visit here or the Nigeria custom service recruitment website at: www.customs.gov.ng to know when the form comes out eventually.
Applicants are to complete application form free of charge and print out the following documents;
- Local government attestation form.
- Parent/ guardian consent form.
- Acknowledgment form.
You Can As Well View Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Video Below.⇓
Nigeria Customs Service Headquarters Contact
Abuja – FCT
Tel: 09 4621597, 4621598, 4621599
Fax: 09 5234694