NEXIM Bank Recruitment Application Form | Here we bring to you the current Recruitment of Nigerian Export – Import Bank (NEXIM Bank) Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for NEXIM Bank Recruitment 2019. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting NEXIM Bank Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the NEXIM Bank .
Have all the necessary credentials
Scan and Upload your Credentials on https://neximbank.gov.ng/
NEXIM Bank Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in NEXIM Bank.
Candidates who wish to apply for the Nigerian Export – Import Bank (NEXIM Bank Recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
- Must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English
- Additionally, candidates must possess a minimum of B.Sc/H.N.D/ or ND degree from a reputable institution
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 22-35 years old.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Must have Excellent Communication skills.
Interested candidates should visit the Nigerian Export – Import Bank NEXIM Bank official website/portal on https://www.neximbank.com.ng/. Please note that the application form has not started, visit this page regularly, for we shall update immediately the form is out. Also, note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
- Small and Medium Enterprise Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN) Recruitment
- Nigerian Export – Import Bank (NEXIM Bank) Recruitment
- Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC) Recruitment
- Nigeria Export Processing Zones Authority (NEPZA) Recruitment
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Recruitment
- Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON) Recruitment
- National Sugar Development Council(NSDC) Recruitment
- Niger Delta Development Commission(NDDC) Recruitment
- Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation(NDIC) Recruitment
- Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission(NIPC) Recruitment