Nigeria Army DSSC Recruitment…Coming to you is the Uncommon Information which is given once in a year is all about the Latest Recruitment which is The Nigeria Army DSSC Recruitment ….take Advantage of This opportunity….More Details about Nigeria Army DSSC Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form Will be Displayed Below.
The Main purpose of this Article is to help all interested Readers Achieve their Aim of Applying for the Nigeria Army DSSC Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form.
Nigeria Army DSSC Recruitment ….Have you Been Visioning yourself Becoming Nigerian Army This Page is made for you Just Stay focus and keep on Reading….But Remember Nothing good comes so Easy likewise the Nigeria Army DSSC Recruitment it is not all that Easy, but when you are willing to pursue your passion the way will open.
Facts About Nigeria Army DSSC Recruitment
The Nigeria DSSC Army Is one of the Largest Military force in Nigeria, Due to the Value placed on Nigeria DSSC Army they became the most trusted and Respected Force in Nigeria…Many are aspiring to join the Nigeria DSSC Army force while some are wishing and hoping to be part of the Nigeria DSSC Army…This Platform help all interested individuals Apply for Nigeria Army DSSC Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form .
Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment Requirements
Applicants For all positions must meet the following conditions:
- Applicant should be a Nigerian following the dictates of the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Be a male/ female between 20 and 30 years of age, while those applying for the position of a medical consultant should be not more than 40 years of age by January 2020.
- Be physically, mentally and medically fit according to the Nigerian Army standards.
- No inscriptions or tattoos are welcome
- Be recommended by at least two prominent referees who must attest to the Candidate/ applicant’s character and lifestyle. Present valid contact addresses/ telephone numbers of parent or guardians and that of the Next of Kin as well.
- Applicants must submit a “letter of Attestation” from their former Agencies/ institutions.
- Applicants Must Have a valid “certificate of state of origin”.
- NYSC discharge certificate or a valid exemption as the case may be.
- Applicants Must Measure at least 1.68m (for male) and 1.65m (for female) in height.
- Applicants must not have previously been convicted by any court of law for civilians while Military personnel must be free from any sort of disciplinary case (To be endorsed by the Commanding Officer).
- Applicants Must Possess at least a first degree with not less than Second Class Lower Division or HND of not less than Lower Credit from any recognized/prominent institution of learning.
- Possess a valid birth certificate which has been properly endorsed by the National Population Commission (NPC), Hospital or Local Government Council (LGC) or at least should tender a valid age declaration.
- Graduates with professional qualifications must be duly registered by relevant bodies recognized by Nigerian Laws at the commencement of cadet training.
- Academic Credentials Must be from 2009 till date; if not it will be disregarded.
- Candidates must tender all original copies of their educational certificates (Ones indicated in the application form) Primary to Tertiary Level.
For Service personnel, they must possess the following;
- A valid military identity card
- Letters of recommendation by their Commanding Officers,
- A valid letter(s) of Nigerian Army sponsorship in tertiary academic institutions,
- They must have served for a period of not less than 5 years in the unit.
- Candidates must not belong to any cult/society/fraternity.
- All female applicants are hereby advised to seek for commission into specialist corps like Medical, Legal Service, Supply and Transport or Army Public Relations.
How to Apply for DSSC Recruitment
(1) Log on to http://recruitment.army.mil.ng/ to create an account.
(2) Read the Qualification Criteria.
(3) From the Home Page, Select DSSC application.
(4) On successful registration, you will receive an email notification
containing your login details.
(5) Click on ‘Login’ to complete the application form.
(6) Ensure all required documents are uploaded:
- Passport photograph.
- Educational certificates.
- Evidence of membership of any professional body.
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Birth certificate or age declaration.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form
- Nigeria Civil Defence (NSCDC) Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form
- Nigeria Air force DSSC Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form | How to Apply
- Nigeria Prison Service (NPS) Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form
- Nigeria Navy (NN) Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form
- Nigeria Army (NA) Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form
- Nigeria Air-force (NAF) Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form
- Federal Special Anti Robbery Squad (FSARS) Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form
- Nigeria Custom Service (NCS) Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form
- Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form
- Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form
Leave a Reply