NIS Recruitment 2020/2021 and How to Apply….see full details of Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2020/2021 and How to Apply Below.
NIS Recruitment Entry Form ♥ The Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2020/2021 and her Application Procedures stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2020/2021 and How to Apply
We have come across many questions lately about the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2020/2021 and we have resolve many conscience some are still asking questions like:
- When is the NIS Recruitment for 2020 starting ?
- How can i get the NIS Recruitment Application Form for 2020?
- How much is the NIS Recruitment Application Form?
- How will i know if my name comes out?
These questions are Important and it will be carefully Answered Below.
We bring to you the Latest update about NIS Recruitment Entry Form 2020
NIS Recruitment Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
NIS Recruitment Academic Qualifications
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
How to Apply for NIS Recruitment
Interested candidates should visit the Nigeria Immigration Service official website/portal on (https://immigration.gov.ng/).