NIHSA Recruitment Entry Form | The main Purpose of these content is to help each individual to know more about Nigeria Hydrological Services Agency (NIHSA) Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form and her Application Procedures we urge every reader to understand the reason of compiling these Articles stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the Nigeria Hydrological Services Agency (NIHSA) Recruitment 2019/2020 and Stay focused.
We have come across many questions lately about the Nigeria Hydrological Services Agency (NIHSA) Recruitment 2019/2020 and we have resolve many conscience some are still asking questions like:
- When is the NIHSA Recruitment for 2019 starting ?
- How can i get the NIHSA Recruitment Application Form for 2019?
- How much is the NIHSA Recruitment Application Form?
- How will i know if my name comes out?
These questions are Important and it will be carefully Answered Below.
We bring to you the Latest update about Nigeria Hydrological Services Agency Recruitment Entry Form 2019
The Nigeria Hydrological Services Agency was established by the NIHSA Act 2010 and signed into law by Mr. President on 27th August, 2010. The Act is published in the Official Gazette of the Federal Government of Nigeria No. 100, Vol.97 of 31st August, 2010.
The Nigeria Hydrological Services Agency (NIHSA) came into being as a result of the transformation of the former Department of Hydrology and Hydrogeology of the Federal Ministry of Water Resources. The Agency was established to fill a yawning gap created by lack of an appropriate platform for provision of the vital hydrological data required for sustainable development.
It has the statutory responsibility for water resources assessment in terms of quantity, quality, occurrence and availability in time and space. This leads to generation of hydrological and hydrogeological parametric data needed for implementation of programs and execution of projects relating to water resources development such as construction of boreholes, dams, weirs, for water supply, irrigation, power generation, mining and agriculture. NIHSA is also charged with the responsibility to issue forecast on floods, droughts etc.
Candidates who wish to apply for the Nigeria Hydrological Services Agency Recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
- Must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English
- Additionally, candidates must possess a minimum of B.Sc/H.N.D/ or ND degree from a reputable institution
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 22-35 years old.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Must have Excellent Communication skills.
Interested candidates should Please note that the application form has not started, visit this page regularly, for we shall update immediately the form is out.Would you Like to Know When the Form is Out? then Drop your Email Address with us by making use of the Comment Box.
- National Sports Commission (NSC) Recruitment
- National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP) Recruitment
- National Economic Reconstruction Fund (NERFUND) Recruitment
- Nigerian Tourism Development Corporation (NTDC) Recruitment
- Nigeria Hydrological Services Agency (NIHSA) Recruitment
- Nigerian Integrated Water Resources Commission NIWRC Recruitment
- Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute (NBRRI) Recruitment
- National Salaries, Incomes and Wages Commission (NSIWC) Recruitment
- Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Recruitment
- National Water Resources Institute (NWRI) Recruitment