The main Purpose of these content is to help each individual to know more about Nigerian Integrated Water Resources Commission NIWRC Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form and her Application Procedures we urge every reader to understand the reason of compiling these Articles stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the NIWRC Recruitment 2019/2020 and Stay focused.
We bring to you the Latest update about NIWRC Recruitment Entry Form 2019
Candidates who wish to apply for the NIWRC Recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
- Must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English
- Additionally, candidates must possess a minimum of B.Sc/H.N.D/ or ND degree from a reputable institution
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 22-35 years old.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Must have Excellent Communication skills.
Interested candidates should Please note that the application form has not started, visit this page regularly, for we shall update immediately the form is out.Would you Like to Know When the Form is Out? then Drop your Email Address with us by making use of the Comment Box.
- National Sports Commission (NSC) Recruitment
- National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP) Recruitment
- National Economic Reconstruction Fund (NERFUND) Recruitment
- Nigerian Tourism Development Corporation (NTDC) Recruitment
- Nigeria Hydrological Services Agency (NIHSA) Recruitment
- Nigerian Integrated Water Resources Commission NIWRC Recruitment
- Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute (NBRRI) Recruitment
- National Salaries, Incomes and Wages Commission (NSIWC) Recruitment
- Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Recruitment
- National Water Resources Institute (NWRI) Recruitment