NSIWC Recruitment ….see full details of National Salaries, Incomes and Wages Commission Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form Below.
NSIWC Recruitment Entry Form | The main Purpose of these content is to help each individual to know more about National Salaries, Incomes and Wages Commission (NSIWC) Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form and her Application Procedures we urge every reader to understand the reason of compiling these Articles stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the National Salaries, Incomes and Wages Commission (NSIWC) Recruitment 2019/2020 and Stay focused.
We have come across many questions lately about the National Salaries, Incomes and Wages Commission (NSIWC) Recruitment 2019/2020 and we have resolve many conscience some are still asking questions like:
- When is the NSIWC Recruitment for 2019 starting ?
- How can i get the NSIWC Recruitment Application Form for 2019?
- How much is the NSIWC Recruitment Application Form?
- How will i know if my name comes out?
These questions are Important and it will be carefully Answered Below.
We bring to you the Latest update about National Salaries, Incomes and Wages Commission (NSIWC) Recruitment Entry Form 2019
NSIWC Recruitment Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the National Salaries, Incomes and Wages Commission Recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply for NSIWC Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the National Salaries, Incomes and Wages Commission official website/portal on (http://www.nsiwc.gov.ng/servicom.html). Please note that the application form has not started, visit this page regularly, for we shall update immediately the form is out.Would you Like to Know When the Form is Out? then Drop your Email Address with us by making use of the Comment Box.
- National Sports Commission (NSC) Recruitment
- National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP) Recruitment
- National Economic Reconstruction Fund (NERFUND) Recruitment
- Nigerian Tourism Development Corporation (NTDC) Recruitment
- Nigeria Hydrological Services Agency (NIHSA) Recruitment
- Nigerian Integrated Water Resources Commission NIWRC Recruitment
- Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute (NBRRI) Recruitment
- National Salaries, Incomes and Wages Commission (NSIWC) Recruitment
- Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Recruitment
- National Water Resources Institute (NWRI) Recruitment