The Office of the Auditor-General for the Federation Recruitment 2019-2020, Office of the Auditor-General for the Federation are inviting applications from suitably qualified and experience Nigerians to fill their job vacancies 2019. See more information below.stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the OAUGF Recruitment 2019/2020 and Stay focused.
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for OAUGF Recruitment 2019. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting OAUGF Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the OAUGF .
Have all the necessary credentials
Scan and Upload your Credentials on https://oaugf.gov.ng/
OAUGF Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in OAUGF .
Candidates applying for the OAUGF recruitment must possess the necessary skills as follows:
- 1). Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institutions .
- 2). Candidates must not be above 35 years of age
- 3). West African School Certificate (WASC) or senior secondary school certificate (SSCE) Withe credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English language and at least passes in two (2) other subjects, or
- 4). National Examination Council (NECO) /General certificate of Education (GCE) ordinary level with passes in four (4) Subjects obtained at two sittings including English language
- 5). National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National certificate of Education (NCE) from a well established institutions OR
- General certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
Interested candidates should visit the OAUGF website/portal on (https://www.oaugf.ng/). Please note Also, that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
- Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) Recruitment
- National Hajj Commission of Nigeria (Nahcon) Recruitment
- Office of the Auditor-General for the Federation Recruitment
- National Agency for Food And Drug Administration Recruitment
- Federal Character Commission (FCC) Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Peace Corps Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Cooperation (NRC) Recruitment
- Legal Aid Council Recruitment
- Nigerian Copyright Commission Recruitment