Sunyani Technical University Admission Form ↔ The Management of Tamale Sunyani University (STU) has release the Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session—All Interested Candidates are to check the pattern of Applying for the Sunyani Technical University (STU) Admission Form Below.
This is to inform all student who has shown interest in studying at Sunyani Technical University (STU) this summer that the 2019/2020 Application form is now available online, Sunyani Technical University has opened applications for admission of undergraduates to the school for the 2020 academic year.
Sunyani Technical University Aspirant frequent questions.
On many occasions we have receive important questions from Aspirants Sunyani Technical University , Asking so many inspired question Like:
- Is Sunyani Technical University Admission forms out for 2020?,
- When can I apply for Sunyani Technical University Admission form 2019?,
NOTE: All this questions are very important and we have always put it into consideration and will still do to all new questions that has been Asked previously on the comment box.
Application to STU is basically online notwithstanding your preference. We therefore advise applicants to begin the application process early. To become a student at the Sunyani Technical University, you have to note the following:
Online Application Procedure
(I) DOMESTIC APPLICANTS/GENERAL ADMISSION PROCEDURE
Before moving to the online application platform, applicants must adhere to the following instructions:
Prospective Applicants must purchase Sunyani Technical University ADMISSIONS FORMS from the following centres:
- The Finance Office, Sunyani Technical University
- Regional and District POST OFFICES throughout the country
- Fidelity Bank, Zenith Bank, GCB Bank, Ecobank, Stanbic Bank, Sunyani and all other Branches throughout the Country.
Steps to Complete the Online Application Form
- Go to STU admission portal on the Internet after you have purchased the Sunyani Technical University admissions documents
- Log onto the Online Admissions system with the E-Voucher Number and Pin
- Follow steps on the Online Admissions system to complete your application
- STEP 1: Select Programmes of choice, provide your personal information and previous schools attended. You would be required to upload an electronic passport picture (jpg, pjeg, png or gif formats).
- STEP 2: Provide details of relevant certificates obtained, employment history (Compulsory for Mature applicants) and sponsor’s information.
- STEP 3: SUBMIT and PRINT the completed application form. You are also to Print and complete the DECLARATION FORM
- After each step, Click SAVE AND CONTINUE button to save and go to the next STEP.
- You can LOGOUT and continue later till you SUBMIT your form. (NOTE: Non Submitted application forms would not be processed)
- After STEP 2, you can SUBMIT your admission application form. (NOTE: After submitting your application, NO CORRECTIONS can be done by applicants)
- Remember to make your phone active while processing your form to enable you receive the appropriate message after submitting your application form.
- A printed copy of your completed online application must be enclosed in your envelope before posting together with photocopies of Certificates or Results slips to be returned to: The Registrar, Sunyani Technical University, P. O. Box 206, Sunyani
- A completed ADMISSION FORM should be sent to the Post Office together with photocopies of certificates or result slips and in the case of Mature Applicants, birth certificates or JHS Certificate should also be attached and sent to the address below:
- THE REGISTRAR,
SUNYANI TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY,
O. BOX 206,
SUNYANI – B/A
- THE REGISTRAR,
(II) INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS
Note that no application will be processed without proof of payment of the fee.
Check the Prospectus below for further information.
SUNYANI TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY APPLICATION FEE
- Bachelor of Technology Applicants – GH¢110.00
- HND Programmes (Direct Applicants) – GH¢100.00
- HND Programmes (Mature) – GH¢110.00
- Access (Pre-HND), Diploma, Technician and Advanced Programmes – GH¢100.00
- Craft programmes and Proficiency Certificates – GH¢60.00
Sunyani Technical University, STU Application Deadline
- STU Admission Registration 2019 is scheduled to close (INFORMATION WOULD BE COMMUNICATED SOON).
- The Sunyani Technical University Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the STU Admission Forms 2019/2020 – Instructions & Guidelines
Visit our online application webpage. You can apply using any device.