Surcon Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form….see full details of Surveyors Council of Nigeria (Surcon) Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form Below.
The main Purpose of these content is to help each individual to know more about Surveyors Council of Nigeria (Surcon) Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form and her Application Procedures we urge every reader to understand the reason of compiling these Articles stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the Surveyors Council of Nigeria (Surcon) Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form and Stay focused.
We have come across many questions lately about the Surveyors Council of Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 and we have resolve many conscience some are still asking questions like:
- When is the Surveyors Council of Nigeria Recruitment for 2019 starting ?
- How can i get the Surveyors Council of Nigeria Recruitment Application Form for 2019?
- How much is the Surveyors Council of Nigeria Recruitment Application Form?
- How will i know if my name comes out?
These questions are Important and it will be carefully Answered Below.
We bring to you the Latest update about SURCON Recruitment Entry Form 2019……
About Surveyors Council Of Nigeria.
The Surveyors Council of Nigeria (SURCON) was established following the promulgation on 14th December 1989, of Decree 44 known as the Surveyors Registration Council of Nigeria Decree otherwise known as the Surveyors Council of Nigeria (SURCON). After codification, the Enabling Decree is now known as CAP 425 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 1990.
The Council succeeds the defunct Surveyors Licensing Board which had been in charge of licensing and discipline of surveyors in Nigeria. The duties of the Surveyors Council of Nigeria (SURCON) however differ a great deal from the duties of the Licensing Board which it succeeded.
The duties of Council are enumerated in section 4 of the Enabling Act. They include
- To determine who are surveyors for the purpose of the act
- To determine what standard of knowledge and skill are to be attained by persons seeking to become registered as members of the profession of surveying
- To secure the establishment and maintenance of a register of persons entitled to practice the profession
- Regulating and controlling the practice of the profession in all its ramifications
- Maintaining discipline within the profession
- Performing the other functions conferred upon the Council by the Act
SURCON Recruitment Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the Surveyors Council of Nigeria Recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
- Must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English
- Additionally, candidates must possess a minimum of B.Sc/H.N.D/ or ND degree from a reputable institution
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 22-35 years old.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Must have Excellent Communication skills.
SURCON Recruitment Starting Date
The Surveyors Council of Nigeria wishes to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that SURCON is currently NOT recruiting at the moment. Aspirants have been advised to disregard any alleged recruitment date, once the Railway Corporation recruitment date is out, it will be announced right on this page.
How to Apply for SURCON Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the Surveyors Council of Nigeria official website/portal on (http://www.nsdcnigeria.org/vacancy). Please note that the application form has not started, visit this page regularly, for we shall update immediately the form is out. Also, note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
- Medical Laboratory Science Council (MLSCN) Recruitment 2019/2020
- Transmission Company Of Nigeria (TCN) Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form
- Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission (NCPC) Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form
- Town Planners Registration Council Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form
- Surveyors Council of Nigeria (SURCON ) Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form