Federal University, Oye-Ekiti wishes to inform the general public that the payment of the Acceptance fee and Registration for 2022/2023 Academic Session has begun.
Prospective students are advised to follow the following procedure for payment of Acceptance fee and Registration:
Step 1: Logon to http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme and login with your JAMB Registration Number
Note: You will be required to Login using Jamb Registration Number.
Step 2:Upon Login Click on “Check Admission Status” to check admission status. If admitted, click on the “Accept Admission Offer” button to commence initial registration rights on the “Undergraduate Portal”
Step 3:Once “Admission Offer” is accepted, an account will be created automatically on the undergraduate Portal and a password change will be required.
Step 4:Note that your initial password is “password”, provide any desired password of your choice in the new password fields to change your password. [Note: Ensure to choose a password you can remember.]
Note: An Email containing the details of your new account setup will be sent to your mail for future reference in case you forget.
Step 5:Once the password is changed successfully, you will be prompted to log in again using your JAMB RegNo and your newly created password.
Step 6:Your profile details will pop-up for you to confirm and validate your information. You will be allowed at this point to change your passport if you desire to change it.
Note: Ensure to use a valid email address and Phone Number. Frequently check this mail for updates and information from time to time
Step 7:After updating your information, a confirmation link will be sent to your email box provided. Logon to your E-mail and click on the account activation link.
Step 8:Upon account validation, you will be required to pay a non-refundable sum of Fifty Thousand Naira (N50,000.00) only as Acceptance Fee
Step 9:After payment of the Acceptance fee, Print Out your Admission Letter and get the under listed documents ready for screening:
- Admission letter (colored)
- POST UTME Screening Registration/result Slip
- Acceptance Fee receipt
- Two passport Photographs
- One Office Flat file
- Photocopy of UTME registration slip
- Photocopies and Original copies of O’level results uploaded during the screening exercise
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Medical Certificate from FUOYE Health Services Unit
Step 10:Once your screening is completed log on to the portal to print out your Screening Certificate for onward Registration
- Do not pay school fees until you have been screened accordingly.
- Failure to follow the aforementioned instructions is strictly at your own risk.
- If at any time you seek clarification, send an email and clearly state your registration Number in all your mail accordingly to [email protected] or use our online chat support system.