FAAN Recruitment | The Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria Recruitment 2022/2023, Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria are inviting applications from suitably qualified and experience Nigerians to fill their job vacancies 2022. stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2022/2023 and Stay focused.
We have come across many questions lately about the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2022/2023 and we have resolved many concern some are still asking questions like:
- When is the FAAN Recruitment for 2022 starting ?
- How can i get the FAAN Recruitment Application Form for 2022?
- How much is the FAAN Recruitment Application Form?
- How will i know if my name comes out?
These questions are Important and it will be carefully Answered Below.
Important Points to Note on FAAN Recruitment
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for FAAN Recruitment 2022. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting FAAN Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the FAAN .
Have all the necessary credentials
Scan and Upload your Credentials on www.faan.gov.ng
FAAN Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in FAAN.
Before applying for the FAAN Recruitment 2022, you need to be eligible with the following;
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria Requirements
The Requirements for obtaining 2022 Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment Form is listed below. So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be less than 25 years or more than 35 years of Age
- Be certified by the Government Medical officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the immigration Service.
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat Foot
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment.
How to Apply for FAAN Recruitment.
- Interested applicants for who are interested in applying for the federal airport authority of Nigeria recruitment should log on to the FAAN recruitment portal via: www.faan.gov.ng
- Applicants who meet the required qualifications will be considered for ONLINE Aptitude Test. Applicants selected for Aptitude Tests will be provided a Unique Test ID Number.
- Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents.
- The following documents are required and should be scanned and uploaded online where required:
– A comprehensive CV
– All certificates from Primary School to the Highest Level of Education Obtained
– Certificate of Local Government of Origin
– Certificate of State of Origin
– A Government Issued ID such as the National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Valid Driver’s License
– A recent Passport (sized) Photo.
Only applicants who fully meet the requirements will be duly considered for application and are to be considered for the Aptitude Test will be contacted.