Sales of pre-degree admission form for 2022/2023 have been extended to Wednesday 31st March, 2023.
Please note that students who have completed the PDSP will have the opportunity to be considered for admission in the 2022/2023 session.
See below for how to obtain the form, apply and the requirements as stated on the school’s website.
HOW TO OBTAIN ADMISSION FORM:
- Admission forms are obtainable on the school’s website https://www.pds.lautech.edu.ng/pdform2022/. and candidates are expected to pay a non-refundable fee of ten thousand (10,000) naira to obtain the admission form before proceeding to apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Visit school site https://www.pds.lautech.edu.ng/pdform2022/.
- Pay sum of ten thousand naira (10,000) only.
- Fill out the online form and submit.
Please note the following while you are applying:
- Each candidate must ensure that the examination slip bearing his/her passport photograph is downloaded and printed as an evidence of successful submission of the form.
- Successful Applicants are to proceed to the Pre-Degree Science Complex in LAUTECH, Ogbomoso with their Application print-out and O’level result(s) for screening.
Candidate should possess at least SSCE, NECO GCE Ordinary Level or NABTEB in not more than two sittings, with a minimum of credit in
N/B Candidates who do not satisfy the above requirement for admission need not apply, Also, all intending applicants are to ensure they obtain the sit for the examination and pass the minimum cut-off points as may be determined by the University management.
Candidates should note that the new CLOSING date is 31st March 2022 after which the application portal will be closed and no further applications will be processed neither will the Institution extend the closing date further.
For more information, you can contact the institution via
(a) Phone Numbers: 08035821847,08033786715
(b) Mail: [email protected]