The admission portal for the 2020/2021 recruitment into the Nigerian Liquified Natural Gas is now open. This article will give a walk-through on how to apply for the recruitment opportunity.
The Nigerian Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) is a Limited Liability Company fully incorporated on May 17, 1989.
This joint venture is saddled with the responsibility of not only harnessing Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources but to also produce Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) and Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) for exportation.
The Nigerian LNG company is jointly owned by four (4) shareholders including the Federal Government of Nigeria ably represented by the following :
- Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), 49% shares
- Shell, 25.6% shares
- Total Gaz Electricite Holding France,15% shares
- Eni 10.4% shares
With an LNG plant fully operational at Bonny Island, NLNG boasts of six processing units (trains) having a total processing capacity of 22 million tons of LNG and up to 5 million tons of NGLs (LPG and condensate) per year.
In light of this, the Nigerian LNG proudly supplies seven (7) percent of the world’s total Liquefied Natural Gas and supplies over 200,000 residential homes and companies in Bonny Island with power through an efficient rural electrification scheme.
Also, the Nigerian LNG company boasts of two wholly-owned subsidiaries including NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) and Bonny Gas Transport (BGT) Limited.
NLNG has its headquarters in the Capital City of Rivers State, Port Harcourt, and Abuja.
As appointed by the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Tony Attah is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Managing Director (MD) of NLNG.
NLNG 2020 RECRUITMENT – HOW TO APPLY
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for an NLNG job:
- Visit the NLNG login portal at http://nlng.com/Careers/Pages/Home.aspx
- Follow the instructions on the NLNG official website.
- Fill in and submit your application form.
NLNG 2020 RECRUITMENT – REQUIREMENTS
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, and OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized Higher Institution in Nigeria.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate WAEC or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- Candidates must have National Examination Council NECO/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language)
- National Diploma(ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- NYSC Discharge Exemption Certificate.
Is NLNG 2020 Recruitment ongoing?, Has NLNG 2020 Recruitment began? When is the NLNG Recruitment for 2020 closing?