YABATECH Change of Course Eligibility
All B.Sc applicants must have a minimum of 180 UTME score and minimum of 45% aggregate score.
Those changing to ND programmes must have 12% CBT score and minimum of 45% aggregate.
Interested candidates are to ensure that they have the requisite requirements for the programme they are changing to as specified in relevant pages of the 2022 JAMB Brochure. Candidates who do not meet the requirements for the new programme will not be considered for admission.
General Entry Requirement for National Diploma (ND) Full-Time and Degree Programme: SSCE (SSCE/NABTEB) with at least 5 credits obtained at not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects from the minimum entry requirements in JAMB Brochure.
YABATECH Change of Course Available Programmes
The following Programmes are available for change of course
- Agric. & Bio-Environmental Eng.
- Agric. Technology
- Building Technology
- Industrial Maintenance Engineering
- Leisure & Tourism
- Library & Information Science
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Polymer Technology
- Printing Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying & Geo-Informatics
- Textile Technology
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Welding & Fabrication Engineering
- Art Education
- Biology Education
- Business Education
- Chemistry Education
- Computer Education
- Home Economics Education
- Integrated Science Education
- Mathematics Education
- Physics Education
- Industrial Technical Education
How to Apply for YABATECH Change of Course Form
- Applicants should visit the College website at www.yabatech.edu.ng.
- Click on the link 2022/2023 “CHANGE OF COURSE FORM”.
- Put in your UTME Number.
- Choose change of course to Apply.
- Tap on Confirm Details & Proceed.
- Tap on Pay Now.
- Tap on Make Payment.
- Please ensure you note Your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number.
- Choose any payment option (Pay Now with Internet Banking, Pay Now at a Bank Branch, Pay Now with Cards or Wallet).
- If you choose to use internet banking, choose your bank logo down the page of your Remita page, this is only if you have your hard token with you.
- If you cannot make the payment online because of you not sure of the process, kindly print out the invoice payment to any bank and make the payment there.
- Now go to the YABATECH website page where you search for confirmation and validation, put in the Remita number you use in making the payment OR put in your JAMB registration number, then tap on continue.
Candidates having difficulty in payment for registration should visit the College website “click on the live support/Help Desk link on the home page of the website” or Computer Centre (PTDF) behind the School of Art, Design and Printing, for enquires and possible assistance.
Candidates who are interested in changing their programmes are to apply appropriately between now and May 16, 2023.
Candidates should check and ensure that they are qualified for the programme they intended to apply for. Application for a Change of Course does not guarantee admission.
For further enquiries, please visit the Admissions Department of Registry in Room AA1, and 24 Old Administration Block.